Monday, November 9, 2009
biskut pilihan- BISKUT JEJARI OATS
untuk raya korban nanti...elok la cuba biskut ni..mahal kalau beli...sedap.
250 g oats
430 g flour
230 g castor sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
200 g Ghee
125 g butter (I used margarine)
milk powder ~ for coating
1. Mix oats, castor sugar, cocoa powder, ghee and butter.
2. Add in flour, little at a time till you get a soft dough. You don't have to use up the whole amount. Can't actually remember how much I used, but it's less than the amount stated above.
3. Take a bit of dough and shape it like a finger. I used a cutter, just to get a more uniformed size.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C till done.
5. Leave the biscuites to cool then coat with milk powder.
*****pasti menggigit jari..(jejari)